This was my one (and only) salt-water game fishing trip of 20:11 …… just too much work!! It will be different next year!. This was a weekend trip with my two son’s, Sion & Ceri
Day 1 – 24.10.11 Weather: Calm Water Temperature: ~30°C
Score for the day:
- 2 Sails for me, 2 for Ceri.
- Sion announced that he didn’t want a fish on live-bait, only popper. He worked on and off all day, but, despite getting some follows he didn’t manage to hook-up on the popper.
Day 2 – 25.10.11 Weather: Calm Water Temperature: ~30°C
- 7 Sails (3 for Ceri, 2 each for Sion and me).
- No luck for Sion (again) on the popper.
- I had a good go on the popper too, but, despite getting some follows (my first so far – I must be making progress), no hook-ups (yet!!)
Trip Summary 11 Sailfish (C&R)